Iankovitch Exclusive Dental Care will start up normal treatment again.
During this, what the Dutch call "intelligent lockdown" we will need your support in order to make this work.
- Within our clinic we ask you to respect the 1,5M distancing, if possible.
- We will provide the facility to clean your hands. However, at this moment it's not allowed to brush your teeth here, so please take this into consideration.
- Try to visit us alone, if possible.
The Dutch dentist association has made an questionnaire. We kindly ask you to go through it and please let us know if there's any question you answer with 'yes'.
- Are you in quarantine?
- Do you, your direct family or roommates suffer from coronavirus COVID-19?
- Did you recover from coronavirus COVID-19 in the last two weeks?
- Do you, your direct family or roommates suffer from a common cold, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, stuffiness or fever?
- Do you live in a nursing home?
We will do our utmost best to provide you with the service you are accustomed to.
O.M. Iankovitch Meulman